WellCapital provides corporate finance advisory solutions with the focus on business valuations, financial performance evaluations and due diligence assessments. We act as lead or change-agent in business turnaround and interventions which can result in new or amended busines models, capital structures, mergers, acquisitions, disposals, business processes and forensic investigations.
WellCapital provides treasury advisory solutions with the focus on the various financial risk portfolios (liquidity risk, foreign exchange risk, commodity risk) arising as exposures from the underlying business models in order to develop appropriate risk management policies and strategies with performance metrics. The reconciliation of these performance metrics with the treasury accounting results is undertaken to provide both operational and strategic understanding.
The liquidity risk management includes:
- short-term and long-term cashflow forecasting using predictive modelling to identify the funding requirements and facilitate the operational and strategic decision making
- mapping of all bank accounts and optimisation of banking and lending facilities
- restructuring and refinancing of asset and liability portfolios
- interest rate risk and credit risk management
- obtaining credit rating and debt issues
- optimisation of working capital management
- alignment of cashflow forecasting with operational budgets and variance reporting based on actual cashflows
- development of local and global cashflow pooling
- implementation of intercompany financial support and transactions
- obtaining the necessary regulatory approvals to ensure compliance and control
- the treasury functions and responsibilities within the organisation should have the correct structures and systems to realise the potential positive strategic impact and value added.
WellCapital provides expert and independent advisory services to Board committees and within legal proceedings.
WellCapital prides itself in providing value‐added solutions and services to a wide variety of clients and markets which transcends industry and size and offer the services in a variety of ways to accommodate the requirements and priorities of our clients
15 Pulipit Street, Southdowns
+27 83 556 2466